The Motorola CD4 is perfect for everyday calling. An easy to use, newly designed phone, it comes with a host of features including a 10 number nuisance call blacklist with a dedicated key for direct access to the Call Block menu. It also features a loud speaker to free up your hands when needed and a 50 name and number phonebook.
- GAP compatible
- 1 base expandable up to 4 handsets
- Base station / handset security
- Range indoors / outdoors – up to 50m / 300m 1
- Dialling mode – tone / pulse
- Page from base to handset
- Out of range warning
- Handset power on / off
- Ability to name handsets
- Keypad lock
- Dialling pause
Display and Menu Features
- 1.8″ 2 line black and white dot matrix display
- Bright blue backlit display
- Laser etched blue backlit keypad
- Call timer
- Choice of 9 display languages
- Idle display shows handset name and number
Sound / Audio
- Hands-free speakerphone
- 10 polyphonic ringer melodies (on handset)
- 5 monophonic ringer melodies (on base)
- Handset ringer volume control – 5 levels and off
- Handset receiver volume – 5 levels
- Keytone on / off
- Energy efficient power supply
- NiMH battery pack
- Low battery warning
- Talk time and standby time – up to 10hrs / 200hrs 3
- 50 name and number phonebook
- Phonebook matching on incoming call
- Caller ID – type I / type II 2
- 20 entry calls list 2
- Calls list time / date stamp 2
- Redial memory – 10 entries
- Copy calls list entry to phonebook 2
- Copy redial entry to phonebook
- Secrecy (microphone mute)
- Recall / flash
- Pre-dialling facility
- Three way conferencing
- Three way conferencing plus simultaneous intercom
- Call transfer between handsets
- Intercom between handsets
- Last number redial length – 24 digits
- Phonebook name length – 16 characters
- Memory number length – 24 digits
- Handset name length – 14 characters
- Block calls by number (up to 10 specific numbers) 2
- Block anonymous calls 2
- The unit has a range of up to 300 metres outdoors when there is a clear line of sight between the base and handset. Any obstruction between the base and handset will reduce the range significantly.
- You must subscribe to your network provider’s Caller ID or call waiting service for these features to work. A subscription fee may be payable.
- All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on features selected and usage patterns.
All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- We make every effort through our design, research, engineering and supply chain management to make better products for everyone, focusing on both social and environmental responsibility.
- Meets and / or exceeds EMEA environmental regulatory requirements.
- Eco friendly packaging with a minimum 20% post consumer recycled content.
- Phone housing is built with a minimum of 25% post consumer recycled content plastic.
- Energy efficient charger that meets EU Code of Conduct requirements.